We start with one on one meeting to discuss the property and its specific needs.
- We will identify particular areas of interest, concerns, and scope of the work.
- A site visit is scheduled and measurements of the entire property for its specific needs are also addressed.
A proposal is created and sent, this assures all needs and concerns are addressed and accompanied by a plan of action.
- When our team is chosen to start the service, our partnership begins.
An onboarding email is sent to discuss teams, scheduling, and management of resources. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Irrigation inspection is scheduled before service begins.
- Full walkthrough with pictures of the things that need to be repaired.
- An irrigation zone map is created.
- Areas of interest that are a priority (entrances & seasonal color) are assessed. Monthly inspections are scheduled out for the entire year.
- Lawn Maintenance is scheduled:
- The supervisor will walk through the property with the foreman to discuss a strategy for ongoing maintenance.
- You can expect the same team taking care of your property every week, year after year.
Weekly Scheduled Visits
Weekly visits are scheduled by our maintenance supervisor to ensure all needs are met and exceeded.
Every week we provide a real time report outline with all of the work that has been completed that you can review through an easy to use online portal.
Monthly Site Visits
Monthly site visits with the property manager are scheduled to discuss landscape notes, irrigation, and enhancements for the property