Join our talented community
You might think we’re just a landscape service company. But we are much more. With over 20 years of experience, we are the leader in HOA landscape services in Dallas. Opportunities at LH are limitless!
Find your next job at LH Services.
We are a family company that has always been Horticulture. Every element in this company comes developing themselves in the industry, from our field crew to our leadership. Not only do we love what we do, we care for our customers and we always put them first, allowing us to provide a unique landscape experience.
We are different because we understand that we’re not simply managing properties, we are adding value to important assets and creating lasting relationships along the way.
The ideal Office Assistant will be bilingual, exceptionally bright, able to multitask, and highly motivated with a history of performing customer service and support at a high level. The Office Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. From scheduling client meetings to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
You work well with a team, have a great attitude, are pro-active, and will make an immediate impact on our organizations. You are punctual and have a sense of urgency as well as detail-oriented, organized, positive, friendly, and hard-working.
The ideal candidate:
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms, travel requests, etc.
- Order office supplies and provide inventory control system
- Support our mission through a variety of administrative, research, and communications functions
- Provide a welcoming, helpful customer service demeanor, often managing complex relations with members and contractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High School diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks accordingly
- A high-level of integrity, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft office software and email applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in conducting Internet research
- Outstanding work organization and time management skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Bi-Lingual, fluent English and Spanish